How to Apply
Submit an application for one of our listings
Follow These Simple Steps
Take a look at our current vacancies to learn more about our available rentals.
Schedule showings for any properties you'd like to visit in person.
Click the "Apply" button on any listing to start the application process.
Uniform Property Management does business in accordance with the Federal, State, and Local Fair Housing laws. Protected categories under Federal and/or State Fair Housing Laws are race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, disability, families with children, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, ancestry, public assistance, housing subsidies or rental assistance and genetic information. We select the best-qualified tenant based on the highest scoring application. We do not accept comprehensive reusable tenant screening reports.
Each application requires that we verify credit history, leasing history, income, and criminal reports. Factors such as your move-in date, pets, and your behavior and cooperation with our staff may also be considered in the application decision.
IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION, WE NEED YOU TO PROVIDE US WITH THE FOLLOWING
- A complete application package includes all four items listed above. Only fully completed application packages will be processed. An incomplete application package will not be considered. Please attach all documents to your online application.
- Our application process generally takes three business days from the day you provide us a complete application and all required documents. If there are multiple applicants, it can sometimes take longer, but our goal is to get you a decision within three business days. We make no guarantee as to the time it will take to process your application. The time required varies based on the responsiveness of your landlords and employers and other business demands.
- We must verify your rental references, so please make sure to provide working phone numbers for your current and previous landlords. When possible, it is a good idea to let them know we will be calling in advance. If you cannot provide contact information for your former landlords, we cannot consider that history and your application score may be affected.
- Be honest and truthful in your application and answer all questions. Any falsification of facts or withholding of information requested on the application is cause for denial. If the falsification of facts is revealed after a lease has been signed, this is a reasonable cause for eviction.
- If you have not seen the property, your application may be subordinated to other applicants who have seen the property. We strongly encourage you to view the property prior to applying.
- Please note, if your application is approved, Uniform Property Management needs a minimum of 5 business days to prepare the property prior to your move in.
- Pets- Please confirm if pets will be considered during the prescreening process and prior to viewing the apartment. Your application may be subordinated to other applications if other applicants do not have pets. Emotional Support Animals (ESA) will be allowed under Federal and State Law guidelines. You will be required to submit ESA documentation or letter issued by a licensed mental health professional.
Applicant will be rejected if Applicant has...
- falsified critical information.
- been evicted in the last two years.
- omitted critical information (e.g., resident history, job status, or ID).
- no income or income that cannot be verified.
- an income to future rent ratio of less than three.
- an inability to pay first, last, and security, if applicable.
- an inability to move in on the landlord's target rent date.
- a conviction for illegal drugs, violent crime, or MA Class 2 or Class 3 sex offense in the most recent five years.
- a waterbed or aquarium (if forbidden).
- a need to park more vehicles than can be legally parked within walking distance.
- a need to house more than the legal occupancy.
- refused to sign necessary paperwork.
- demonstrated a wanton disregard for cleanliness of car or other privately managed space.
- a current smoking habit (if smoking is forbidden).
- a dog or unusual pet without reasonable accommodation paperwork; OR
- an unwillingness to accept the agreement terms (e.g., lease, tenancy at will).
We encourage healthy and responsible pet interactions for all residents, and we strive to create a community that welcomes everyone and ensures a pet-responsible environment. We use a third-party pet application service that is simple and secure while storing your pet’s information in one place.
This service makes it easy for Pet/Animal Owners to share their animal records with their housing provider, pet groomers, doggy daycares, dog walkers, pet sitters, vets, pet friendly hotels, and more.
- $20 for an individual Pet Profile
- $15 for each additional Pet Profile
- No charge ($0) for an Assistance Animal Accommodation Request
- No charge ($0) for a No-Pet profile
All profiles are active for one year upon completion.
Applicants without pets must complete the online affidavit, while Pet Owners should gather the following to start:
- Vaccination Records
- Microchip Information
- Photos of Your Pet
- All applicants should visit: https://uniformpropetymanagement.petscreening.com
- Review the policies and click the 'Start Here' button for No Pets, Household Pets, or Assistance Animals.
- Enter your contact information, read and accept the Terms of Service, and click ‘Create Profile.’
- No Pets: Simply complete the affidavit questions. Pet/Animal Owners: Select the type of animal, then click ‘Create a Pet Profile.’ If you are making an accommodation request for an Assistance Animal, the request box will be preselected.
- On the next page, click on each section within the profile to enter details, upload photos and attach documents.
- For Pets: Click the green ‘Proceed to Payment’ button at the top right of the profile, enter payment details and submit. For Animals: Click the green ‘Submit for Review’ button at the top right of the profile.
- Your Pet Profile will be shared automatically with your housing provider.